Tein HTECH Lowering Springs for 1994-2001 Acura Integra, Including Type R
This Acura Integra STECH Lowering Spring Kit will lower the vehicle:
- Front - 5.3kgf/mm or 296 lbs/in
- Rear - 4.6 kgf/mm or 257 lbs/in
TEIN High.Tech springs utilize the latest spring and material technology to optimize comfort, performance, and quality. Designed and tested in North America to be used in conjunction with OEM or similar shocks for excellent ride comfort and slightly increased handling. The line is produced with Vanadium (SAE9254V), which is durable, lightweight, and has properties to retain more spring stroke. High.Tech springs are designed for those seeking a slightly lowered stance while maintaining high ride quality at a reasonable price. The Tein H-Tech Lowering Springs will attain a 1.7"/.9" inch drop for the 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, and 2001 Acura Integra, Including the Type R. You will have a more attractive appearance, added performance, and excellent comfort. Includes a one year limited warranty.
- Chrome Vanadium SAE9254V Construction
- Progressive Spring Rate Design
- Includes Silencer Rubber on certain applications
- Gold Powder Coat Finish
- Developed to be used in conjunction with OEM or OEM replacement dampers
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
- Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
- Warranty does not cover powder coat finish and rusting.
Contents of Spring Kit:
Individual Springs × 4
Main Spring × 4
Some applications include TEIN Silencer Rubbers
Warranty Information and Bump Stop Reference Guide
2 TEIN Decals
This Tein HTECH Spring Kit fits the following vehicles:
|1994||2001||ACURA||INTEGRA||GSR; LS; RS; SPECIAL EDITION; GS; TYPE-R||L4||1.8||GAS||FI||N||B18B1; B18C1; B18C5|
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 23 December, 2011.